The Smile PratiKlub aims to create a dance practice space to consolidate the achievements or to integrate new knowledge, everyone at it own pace.
The primary intention of Smile PratiKlub is to provide its members with a safe space that is at all times comfortable, welcoming and fun for dance practices (Kompa, Semba, Kizomba, Urban Kiz, Tarraxo). The goal is to be a private environment focused on collaborative learning where solidarity and respect are the core. Members come with the intention first to share dance knowledge together through practice.
Get to know more about our offer and the Club by reading our charter here
The Smile PratiKlub is as a complementary addition in the dance scene to the one currently existing (ie dance schools, festivals and others). The practices are more focussed on the development of each dancer in their personal growth rather than learning routines or choreographies.
Following aspects make the Club a special place for prospective members :
- Community: an environment where dancers (experienced and beginners) meet to practice together and consolidate their achievements.
- Collaborative learning: each member contributes and engages in learning activities
- Personalized activities: member’s interests are taken into account when creating activities
- Seminars: discussions related to dance is included in the Club’s activities
- Studio use: the dance studio is available on reservation and free of charge for members
- To join the club, fill this form
- To keep in the club after your accoutumance period, fill this form
- To know what the membership ($) includes , read here
- Visit our Activities Calender here
- To contact us:
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/smilendance.net
- Telephone : +1 418 2716271 (Smile) / +1 581 994 0118(Danika)